You can cancel your Philo subscription if you no longer feel like it’s the right service for you.
We’ve included multiple ways to cancel your Philo account. However, the web browser version is a good place to start since it’s an option available to all users, regardless of what devices you use.
Since you plan to cancel Philo, there are other alternatives you can consider.
Regardless, by the time you’re done reading this article, you’ll understand why and how to cancel your Philo account.
- Is Philo Easy To Cancel?
- Why should you cancel your Philo Subscription?
- How To Cancel Philo on a Desktop/Browser
- How To Cancel Philo on Your iPhone
- How To Cancel Philo Subscription on Amazon Fire TV
- How to cancel Philo on Roku
Philo is a live TV streaming service that gives you access to over 65 live channels for just $25 per month.
The channel lineup of Philo includes Comedy Central, Discovery, Food Network, Nickelodeon, and more.
This is less than half the price of some of the best cable TV alternatives, such as YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV.
However, that low price comes with a catch, as some of the most popular cable TV channels are unavailable.
|Free Trial||7 Days|
|Best For||A streamer who doesn’t require live sports or local channels|
|Supported Streaming Devices||Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and More|
Is Philo Easy To Cancel?
Yes, it is very easy to cancel your Philo subscription regardless of what platform you subscribed to.
Philo is available on Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and many others, and you can easily cancel your account with just a few taps.
If you cancel your Philo subscription, you can move on to bigger and better things.
As an example, Disney+ offers exclusive, high-grade on-demand content, and you can cancel Disney+ as easily as you canceled Philo.
Why should you cancel your Philo Subscription?
Obviously, this is a very subjective question and might differ from person to person, but here are a few reasons why you might want to cancel your Philo subscription:
1. You can access over 65 popular broadcast and cable channels for $25 per month with a Philo subscription. There is no contract or cable box to use, and you can view live and on-demand content on your television, phone, tablet, or computer. However, Philo has no sports channel and a few of the most popular channels that people might want to watch.
2. You can only stream to three devices at a time with Philo. For example, two people could stream on two TVs at home, and a third could watch from a smartphone!
3. There is an issue with delayed broadcasting and lags and errors on some devices, which is why people always opt for Philo alternatives.
4. Many other alternatives to Philo exist, with better standards and meeting viewer needs, which might account for the decision to cancel Philo.
How To Cancel Philo on a Desktop/Browser
You can cancel Philo on your Desktop or through a Browser by following these simple steps.
1. Open Philo Website and Login
You need to visit Philo’s official website and log in with your credentials to get started.
You can then proceed to the next step to cancel your Philo subscription.
2. Click on User Icon (A Smiley Icon)
After logging into your Philo account, click on the user icon.
The user icon is a smiley face located at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Navigate to the “Accounts” Tab
Once you click on the User icon, you’ll see several tabs.
Among the tabs are Settings, Accounts, Referrals, Switch Profile, and Sign out.
Select “Accounts” from those tabs to see available options.
4. Click on “Cancel my account”
Under the Accounts Tab of the previous step, scroll down until you see “Cancel my account“.
Click on Cancel my account to cancel your Philo account.
5. Reconfirm Your Cancellation
Upon clicking Cancel my account, a pop-up window will appear asking you to explain the reason for canceling your Philo account.
Enter your reasons and click cancel your account, and you’re done. You’ve successfully canceled your Philo account.
How To Cancel Philo on Your iPhone
These steps will show you how to cancel your Philo subscription on your iPhone.
1. Click on the Settings icon on your iPhone.
2. Then, Tap your name and Apple ID on the top.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Subscriptions.”
4. Navigate on your “Philo” subscription.
5. Go to the bottom and tap “Cancel Subscription“.
6. You’ve successfully canceled your Philo account on your iPhone.
How To Cancel Philo Subscription on Amazon Fire TV
Follow these steps to cancel Philo on Amazon if you have subscribed to Philo with your Fire TV device.
1. Open Amazon’s app store subscriptions website in your web browser.
2. After that, in the “Action” dropdown list for Philo, select “Turn off auto-renewal.”
3. Select “Turn off auto-renewal” to cancel your Philo subscription.
How to cancel Philo on Roku
You can cancel your Philo subscription on Roku devices if your subscription was paid by using Roku Pay. Follow these simple steps to cancel Philo on your Roku devices.
1. Press the home button on the Roku remote.
2. To open the Philo app, highlight it and press the “*” button on your remote.
3. Choose “Manage subscriptions.”
4. Click “Cancel subscription” once, then click it again to confirm it.
5. Click “Done.” Now your subscription for Philo is canceled and will not be renewed for another cycle.
Due to a wide variety of devices being compatible with Philo TV, including Roku, Apple TV, and desktop browsers on Macs and PCs, Philo TV appears nearly identical whether you are viewing TV on your computer or via any of Philo’s mobile apps.
Instead of paying these channels’ expensive broadcast rights fees, Philo focuses on reality TV, documentaries, comedy and drama series, movies, and children’s programming.
However, if you still wish to cancel your Philo account, you can easily do so by following our guide.
if you have any additional questions or suggestions, you can comment below or feel free to contact us.