Hello Guys, There is a new custom rom for Mi Redmi 4a/5a Devices. It is based on the Android 9.0 (Android Pie). It is the latest rom and has many new features from the Android P. Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a couple of taste from the Android P with the Quick Toggles style, Android P Volume slider style, Settings UI and more.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Riva)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
- Havoc OS zip file: Download
- Download latest Gapps file: Click Here
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Riva).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Also, Check Out: Top 10 Best Graphical iOS Games iPhone Ipad 2018