Phew! Writing this post after a very long time. We’re back with another Tips and Tricks on How To Get Office365 And OneDrive 5TB Storage For Free.
I hope you’re pretty excited as I am because Office365 and OneDrive 5TB of storage aren’t Free. However, OneDrive is included in Microsoft 365 and Office 365 plans and, in SharePoint plans. Also, it can be purchased with a standalone policy.
Before we dig any further on how we can increase Office 365 and OneDrive storage for free, Let’s know a little more about them.
In This Article, We'll Cover:
What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is known as Personal Cloud storage, where you can store your different data such as Photos, Videos, and Different Files and Documents.
The Microsoft Corporation owns it, and you might have come across it if you’ve used your PC or laptop with the Windows Operating system. Also, if you’ve used Office 365 on your Tablet or Smartphone, you might have known OneDrive.
OneDrive lets you upload your files to it’s could server, and you can access it easily from the web browser, Windows, or it’s own app. Microsoft has made OneDrive available for Android, iOS, Xbox, macOS, and Windows.
Early in January 2014, OneDrive used to known as SkyDrive. Microsoft became a lawsuit against British television broadcaster known as BskyB for using its name. After selling a lot of conflicts, Microsoft launched an improved design of OneDrive for the web on June 18, 2015.
Enough with some History and Details of OneDrive, Let’s move forward towards, Why Should we use it or Some Benefits of using OneDrive.
Benefits Of Using OneDrive Cloud Storage
Besides getting OneDrive 5TB Plan for free, what other Pros or Benefits do we have? Well, we have many of them.
Below we will list some of the Benefits Of Using OneDrive Cloud Storage.
- Free Storage
- Easily Accessible
- A collaboration with Office Apps
- User-Friendly Interface
- Security and Privacy
- Easy To Sync
1. Free Storage
OneDrive Basic or Free plans provide with storage of 5GB, whereas if you subscribe to Office 365, it will increase the space from 1TB to 5TB.
Microsoft also provides a chance to earn storage. It provides a referral service where on every referral that signs up, you’ll get additional space for storage.
It also Provides Additional storage if users download their app into their smartphone to backup their photos from the camera.
If you feel like space is less, don’t worry, we will provide you an OneDrive for Business plan, which will increase your space up to 5TB.
2. Easily Accessible
As we have mentioned before, You can Easily Access your files once you upload them to the OneDrive. Microsoft supports a wide range of devices, from smartphones to Laptops and Tablets. It is available from every platform like Android, Windows, macOS, and iOS.
It syncs your Every data, and not to mention that it also allows you to share your files to your clients or anyone that has access to Microsoft account.
Once your file is uploaded, just do the right-click, and you’ll see an option to share. After you click on the share, you can either mail it, or you can copy the link and share it directly.
3. A Collaboration with Office Apps
Your OneDrive cloud storage is linked with other different Microsoft office apps. You can your team can get data and resources from a single centralized cloud server through OneDrive.
OneDrive for Business integrates with different Office apps like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and so on. You and your Team can easily extract the project files from the OneDrive and save it on a Real-Time Basis. How cool is that?
It also has a neat feature known as Version control, which allows you to roll back or restore the previous version of a project. That is very useful if your Team doesn’t aggress with changes or Deletes the file accidentally.
4. User-Friendly Interface
Heres, Another cool benefit of using OneDrive. You don’t have to be the Professional to use OneDrive. It comes with clean and very easy to use interface.
It is very similar to copying and pasting files, as anyone familiar with Windows File Manager can use it. The UI is straightforward, and you can quickly look through folders to view the shared or uploaded files.
5. Security and Privacy
It becomes a significant concern when it comes to Security and Privacy. You don’t want anyone to have a peek at your photos, files, and other sensitive data, do you?
But when it comes to Security and Privacy, OneDrive helps to fill every gap and fulfill all of our Privacy and Security concerns.
OneDrive for Business goes beyond essential cloud storage. It secures our Disks and files with a high level of encryption. It also has an option for Vault, which requires an authorization to open it.
You can safely add your sensitive data there without any privacy concerns. Administrators can set link sharing options, which helps them to provide links to viable organizations only.
The Topic doesn’t end here; OneDrive also has an option for link expiration. It gives access to view files for the allocated time set by the Administrator only.
6. Easy To Sync
This feature is very beneficial for users who work with multiple devices. You can limit the number of devices allowed to view your file.
Users can now select and sync files that they want and make it available for a certain number of devices. You no longer have to worry about sharing data with your enter organizations.
However, You have to select the files manually for the File On-Demand. There are three different options available.
- Online-Only Files – These are the types of File, which are always available, but you need an internet connection to open it.
- Locally Available Files: These are the types of File which are very similar to Online-Only Files. The difference is that you can access Locally Available files without any internet connection, as it is cached locally.
- Always Available Files – As per the name suggests, they are the Types of Files, which is still available, and you can easily access them with or without the Internet.
So, these are all the benefits that you’ll get from the OneDrive. As I was writing this, I remembered a quote, “When Life Gives You a Lemon, Make a Lemonade.” Finally, Let’s move towards our primary goal, to get OneDrive 5TB Storage for Free.
Guide To Get OneDrive 5TB Storage for Free
- Foremost, Open both links for Microsoft 365 and Jialezi’s Temporary Mailbox, which is given above. Make sure you’re using Google chrome because it helps to translate, or you can add an external extension to translate the page.
- From Jialezi’s Temporary Mailbox, You can use the Default email or can change it as you preferred.
- Then go to Office 365 link and enter your email from Jialezi’s Temporary Mail service, and click start.
- Now you’ll be redirected to a different page, and It will ask you whether you’re a student or Teacher. Then select I’m a Student.
- After that, enter your desired name and password. Remember your password because you might need it later. Also, you’ll see that “We sent a verification code to [email protected] Enter the code to complete the signup.”
- Now go to your Jialezi’s Mail, you’ll receive a code there. If you didn’t receive a code, then resend it from Office 365 page.
- From Jialezi’s Mail, Enter that code into Office 365 page and then click on start.
- Finally, your account is ready to Use. Isn’t it simple? Just within 3-4 minutes, you got your Office 365 Student account and OneDrive 5TB of storage for free.
- To check your OneDrive 5TB of storage, click on the OneDrive. It will redirect you to Microsoft Login. You’ll simply have to enter your password where you entered on Step 5. It will ask you for an Authentication Email and Security Question. You can Either set it as Additional security or Cancel it.
- TADA!!! Your OneDrive 5TB storage is now Officially set up and ready to use.
- Then go to the Settings > Additional Settings > Storage Metrics. From there, you can see your stored data. Congratulations! you’ve successfully got OneDrive 5TB Storage for a lifetime.
So, That all about it! We’ll end this tutorial here. Hope by the end of this article, and you’ll be able to create Office 365 student’s accounts and Get OneDrive 5TB of storage for free.
OneDrive is very useful for storing your files and folders. It is effortless to use and has a clean and straightforward UI. You can easily upload and retrieve your data from its cloud server.
With this amount of space, you can almost upload everything in there, including large files. It’s kind of like OneDrive Unlimited Storage because it might be hard it fill it up completely. Also, you can easily share them with your friends and family.
If you got any problem, don’t hesitate to comment down below. We’re always ready to help you. We hope you got OneDrive 5TB Storage for Free. Have a Great Day and share it with your peers.